School Carnival Day
School Carnival Day
Maybe organize some American hot dogs and popcorn, get the kids to do some decorations and set up a Carnival/Circus theme day at your school. Then have some side stalls set up, such as the games included in our Carnival Day Package. Games in this package are our shooting gallery game “Gold Rush Shoot Out” plus Tin Can King, Washer Toss and Ring Toss. Click the more info button to see suggestions on how to run a School Carnival Day at your school.
Suggestions for running School Carnival Day
Put the kids into small groups to do the following jobs:
· Turn one of your tables into a decorated ticket booth.
· Another group to make tickets. Cut up paper and put “admit one” & colour in.
· Another group to make signs. E.g., ‘Popcorn” sign, “Games” sign. “Hotdogs” sign etc. so you have signage to stick on your side stalls at carnival.
· Another group given red & white crepe paper, balloons etc. and in charge of doing decorations.
· Another group to do some “circus” colouring posters to be put up around class for decorations.
· Another group to put together printable popcorn boxes
Face painting – Make sure kids have old clothes and put into pairs to paint each other faces. Maybe show a short video how to face paint a couple of basic options like butterflies, stars etc. to give them a few easy ideas to work with.
Arrange American Hotdogs & Popcorn for lunch
Set up stalls for carnival. Maybe get the kids to do a brain storming session on carnival stall ideas the day before and get older kids in charge of running a stall. Here are some possible ideas:
· Setup stall for each of the 4 hire games in this package.
· Setup another stall for Hotdogs & Popcorn.
· Setup another stall with either older kid or teacher to be a fortune teller and they can check each kids palm and explain how later in life they will become an All Black, Movie Star etc.,
· Setup another stall for photos. Maybe have a teacher dressed as a clown and the kids get their picture with the clown.
· Setup a temporary tattoo stall.
Set up a stall with guess how many lollies in the jar so each kid writes down their own name and a guess.
Game Hire Package
Board Game Day 4 Game Pack
School Country & Western Day
School Halloween Party
School Mega Package
School Mini Golf Day
School Olympics Challenge
Ultimate Board Game Day 7 Game Pack
Other Suggested Packages
Giant Games can be delivered to these Waikato & Bay of Plenty locations